Thinking of an Alaska Cruise?
Did you know… there are 5 types of Alaska Salmon and you can remember them all by just looking at your hand?
1. THUMB = Chum (Dog) Salmon. Chum rhymes with thumb!
2. POINTER = Sockeye (Red) Salmon. Your pointer finger can sock someone's eye out!
3. MIDDLE = King (Chinook) Salmon. Your largest finger is your middle finger or your king finger!
4. RING = Silver (Coho) Salmon. The finger you're most likely to wear silver on!
5. PINKY = Pink (Humpbacks/Humpies) Salmon. We think this one is pretty self-explanatory!
Destination wedding 5 hot spots for 2016
With a multitude of direct charters from Saskatchewan and Manitoba to hot southern destinations, it’s no wonder that brides and grooms to be, jet set to tie the knot. The industry continues to evolve as destinations compete to provide exceptional experiences for couples and their guests.
Though there are some more out of the way destinations competing in this market such as luxurious hot spot, Saint Lucia, the primary go to destinations for travelers, specifically in Saskatchewan, continue to be places which are more easily accessible and budget friendly.
The trend for 2016 includes these five hot spot destinations, according to destination wedding expert, Tamara Graae of Ixtapa Travel.
Factors to contemplate when choosing a destination wedding include: budget – for you and your guests; aesthetic – what the backdrop will look like; activities - what else there is to do on and off resort, and of course, resort packaging – what is and isn’t included.
Of course within each destination there are numerous resorts offering a smorgasbord of different options, packaging and wedding styles. How does one sort through it all? Graae shares with us her top tips for figuring out all of the who, what, where and how questions that go along with planning a destination wedding.
Tips for on planning a carefree destination wedding
Ixtapa Travel Staff