Did you know… there are 5 types of Alaska Salmon and you can remember them all by just looking at your hand?
1. THUMB = Chum (Dog) Salmon. Chum rhymes with thumb!
2. POINTER = Sockeye (Red) Salmon. Your pointer finger can sock someone's eye out!
3. MIDDLE = King (Chinook) Salmon. Your largest finger is your middle finger or your king finger!
4. RING = Silver (Coho) Salmon. The finger you're most likely to wear silver on!
5. PINKY = Pink (Humpbacks/Humpies) Salmon. We think this one is pretty self-explanatory!