Thinking about a destination wedding? A Special Day on the Beach, needs Special Attention.
Join Destination Wedding Experts Tamara Graae and Rebecca Funk for an evening of information on Destination Wedding Planning along with Sunwing Vacations , RIU Resorts and AMR Resorts
January 27, 2016 @ 7:30pm
Thrive Juice Company
137 20 St W, Saskatoon
Please RSVP to 306-664-3233 or email@example.com
DESTINATION WEDDING CHECKLIST
- Set your budget.
- Pick your date wisely. Ask key friends and family when they are available before you finalize a date.
- Make a list of potential guests so you know your attendance numbers.
- Start seeking potential wedding locations.
- Meet with your travel agent if you haven’t already given them your potential destinations and budget.
- Send out Save the Dates
- Go dress/suit shopping to find what style of attire you want to have on the beach.
- Get those wedding rings.
- Make sure your passport is valid up to six months after departure.
- If you choose to have a photographer make sure to finalize them.
- You and your travel agent should have a spot picked by now or at least narrowed down to the last couple spots.
- Once you’ve picked your destination contact your hotel go over flowers, wedding cake, food and drink details.
- Create a wedding itinerary for your guests.
- Finalize your drink and food menu with the hotel.
- Send out invitations.
- Make sure that dress and suit are perfect for your big day.
- Confirm all details with the hotel, flowers, cake, photography and any appointments with the hotel.
- Work on your speeches.
- Just to be safe we highly recommend reconfirming flight times with your travel operator.
- Pack your holiday essentials.